* Fixed wrong calculatons of memory pool sizes.
* Support of Pi-1 models with 512MB RAM.
* Update of sources from 9pi project: usbdwc, emmc, etherusb.
* Added uartmini module from 9pi.
* Use Mntgen by default for /n, /n/local, /n/remote
* Boot to kernel-nogui.bin by default. Change config.txt or enter ; wm/wm
1. Download latest zip package from https://bitbucket.org/infpi/inferno-rpi/downloads
2. Pepare SD card with first DOS partition with size less than 250 MB (vfat32 support is not complete)
3. Unzip all files to SD (boot.scr, kernel.bin, … – should in root of SD)
4. Boot Raspberry Pi
5. By default it starts “`styxlisten -A tcp!*!564 export /“`, so you can mount it on other host by “`mount -A tcp!10.0.56.101!564 /n/remote/rpi“` (-A means no auth, IP is for example, see what it got by DHCP)
6. If you boot into want GUI (wm/wm) to be started just edit
config.txt and replace